Monday 15 November 2010

Driving in Fog

A bit of a rant really

As in my previous post I went to Agility training tonight with my springer spaniel Myah.

The class isn't near so we have to drive there it was a very foggy night and we have to go through lots of lanes to get there, as you can image it is very difficult to see, yet even harder when cars can't be bothered to turn off main beem. Now this really annoys me the main reason being is I turned my main beem on and turned it straight off as it made it even harder to see, so why were these people even bothering to switch it on? It made me think how many people switch on Fog Lights, use main beem in the hope it will make it better, how many people try different configurations to find out how to see the best.

Just seems crazy to me that these people are flying down these lanes main beem on with no respect to oncoming traffic, next minute with will have a car accident and end up visiting somewhere like the Dent Shop, and will blame the fog, when really it was their bad driving descions.

Please Please remember if you are using main beem down a lane turn it off when you have people coming the other way.

Rant over - Feel better now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment